at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we have personally used and/or vetted.
Carnival Cruise Line has launched a new range of non-alcoholic cocktails for its guests. The “mocktails” come in a variety of flavors and are intended to provide a fun and refreshing alternative to traditional alcoholic beverages.
- Carnival Cruise Line has introduced new non-alcoholic cocktails for its guests.
- The mocktails are available in a variety of flavors.
- The drinks are intended to provide a fun and refreshing alternative to alcoholic beverages.
- The mocktails are available at all bars and lounges on Carnival cruise ships.
- Carnival Cruise Line has also introduced a range of low-calorie cocktails for health-conscious guests.
From the original article…
ORLANDO, Fla. — Carnival Cruise Line announced a new line of its most popular cocktails as delicious alcohol-free alternatives. Carnival Cruise partnered with Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Spirits to bring guests their favorite drinks from the mixologists at Carnival’s ever-popular Alchemy – now without the booze. >>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 EYEWITNESS NEWS LIVE <<< “Our new partnership with Lyre’s gives guests who want non-alcoholic cocktails the best options at sea. We’ve seen popularity for non-alcoholic cocktails grow rapidly, so to meet that trend, our mixologists have been working to craft alternative […]