at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we have personally used and/or vetted.
Carnival Cruise Line has become the first cruise line to reach a significant milestone by completing 10,000 sailings with Carnival Glory. The ship’s milestone voyage lasted seven days and visited four ports in the Western Caribbean, starting and ending in New Orleans. Carnival Glory, which has a capacity of over 2,900 guests, has been in service since 2003 and has traveled a distance equivalent to more than 120 trips around the world.
Highlights of the article:
- Carnival Cruise Line completes 10,000 sailings with Carnival Glory
- Carnival Glory has a capacity of over 2,900 guests and has been in service since 2003.
- The milestone voyage lasted seven days and visited four ports in the Western Caribbean
- The ship has traveled a distance equivalent to more than 120 trips around the world
- Carnival Cruise Line is the first to reach this significant milestone
Carnival Cruise Line has achieved a significant milestone, becoming the first cruise line to embark 100 million guests since its first sailing in 1972. The announcement was made by Carnival President Christine Duffy, who boarded the Carnival Sunrise at Port Miami, where the cruise line was founded, to thank guests for choosing Carnival and making it the world’s most popular cruise line. Carnival Cruise Line Welcomes 100 Millionth Guest Carnival Cruise Line is the first-ever cruise line to welcome more than 100 million guests onboard […]
Photo Courtesy: Carnival Cruise Line