Cruise Lines Plan to Raise Prices as Bookings SoarFebruary 8, 2023
Cruise Ship Cabin Peeping: Intrusive or Part of the Experience?February 10, 2023
You need to know…This page may contain affiliate links. If you click and purchase, we may receive a small commission
at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we have personally used and/or vetted.
CKIA What You Need To Know
- Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced a pre-booking system for onboard entertainment fleetwide.
- Booking windows open based on stateroom category and individual loyalty tier.
- The Haven staterooms and suites guests, and those at Platinum level, can book 26 days before embarkation.
- Lower loyalty levels and staterooms can book 21 days before sailing.
- Bookings can be made through the NCL website or app, with no cost for complimentary entertainment options.
- Some guests have reported glitches in the reservation system.
- Some cruisers are concerned about popular shows and entertainment being fully booked by the time they can book.
- Waitlists are available for guests who didn’t get a reservation.
Click here to view original article at www.cruisehive.com
We're here to help you make the most of your next cruise adventure. We are avid cruisers who believe that how you cruise is as important as where you cruise. Take a look around and let us know if you have any questions.